Rootjunky FRP bypass tool has gained considerable popularity over the past period among Android users. The purpose of Rootjunky is to bypass the Android FRP locks and give unrestricted access to users. So, even if you don’t have the FRP unlock password, Rootjunky can bypass it for you. In general, Rootjunky does a very decent job of giving full access to any Android device regardless of the brand. Also, the Rootjunky FRP bypass tool shows a good success rate when it comes to bypassing FRP locks.
With the assistance of Rootjunky, you can even switch the current Google account synced to the device. Also, it allows you to create a new Google account and register the device under it.
The overall effectiveness of Rootjunky FRP bypass tool
According to various different users, Rootjunky allows you to bypass the existing Google Account FRP on Samsung devices easily. To get it done, you should plug an OTG cable to the respective Android device. After that, you should install the Rootjunky app on it. With that said, please follow the below guide to bypass the FRP. Just follow the steps carefully to complete the process successfully.
Simple Steps to Use Rootjunky FRP Tool
- As the first step, you should visit the official website of Rootjunky and install their program.
- Once you have done that, please proceed to com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk and copy that file to the device. If not, you can even download the same file directly into the device as well.
- After that, you should open your device’s File Explorer. Then, install the Rootjunky app on the device.
Please note that you should enable the option called “Unknown Sources” to proceed with the installation. Otherwise, the respective app will not be installed on it. This is required because Rootjunky FRP is not available on Google Play Store, and it is a third-party app.
- After that, please launch the app on the device. While the Rootjunky app is open, you should open the “Settings” app on the device.
- Through the Settings app, you should try to factory reset the Android device. You should scroll down under the Settings app and choose the option called “Backup and Reset.” Then, you should hit on it and tap on the option labeled “Factory Data Reset.”
- As the final step, you should tap on the option labeled “Erase Everything.” Wait patiently so the process will be completed.
At the completion of the above steps, the FRP account will be removed from the Android device. When you see the device reboots after the factory reset, configure it as a whole new device.
Benefits and drawbacks associated with Rootjunky FRP
Mentioned below are some significant drawbacks associated with Rootjunky FRP. Regardless of the benefits delivered through this app, there are some drawbacks as well. So, to get a better idea about this app, you can follow the points below.
- It can bypass the Google FRP completely without leaving a trace.
- Rootjunky FRP is a completely legitimate and secured method.
- Rootjunky FRP is free of charge.
- At the completion of the operation, no one can track the device through the old Google account.
- For many users, the unlocking process can be rather a difficult one.
- If you don’t have an SD card, the process can be very confusing.
PS: let’s learn more about how to bypass Android lock screen without reset and how to disable FRP lock with ease.
What are the best alternatives to Rootjunky?
Well, despite the overall effectiveness of the Rootjunky FRP, many individuals want to look for better alternatives to it. That is particularly because of the confusing process associated with it. The truth is that there are several alternatives to Rootjunky, but only a few can be trusted. We did extensive research for you and found two excellent alternatives to the Rootjunky FRP tool. We share them below for the benefit of our readers.
Many experts recommend Tenorshare 4uKey for Android as a perfect tool to bypass Android FRP. Thanks to the overall effectiveness of this tool, you don’t have to rely on a complex solution like Rootjunky. It works very smoothly, and you can use it even if you are not tech-savvy. You can achieve the results with a few easy steps and get the device bypassed.
In this section of our article, we explain the most notable features associated with Tenorshare 4uKey.
- Tenorshare 4uKey works perfectly to bypass FRP with PC and bypass Android devices with easy and secure methods.
- It unlocks FRP with very convenient and fast steps; you can get results in minutes.
- You can use it to remove all the types of protections such as PIN, fingerprint, pattern, and password.
- It has already received the trust of plenty of professional users across the globe.
- They offer a free trial as well.
Simple steps to bypass the FRP lock using Tenorshare 4uKey:
- First, you should download Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer. Make sure that you use the official website to get it done. Once the installation process is completed, you can launch the tool to see its home interface. Now, you should connect the Android device to the same PC. In the main interface, you should see an option called “Remove Google Lock FRP).” Click on it to proceed.
- Now, you should press the button labeled “Start” and then provide the name of the device correctly. After that, please hit on the option called “Next” to move to the next level. Be sure to put the device into the recovery mode now. In order to get it done, you can follow the onscreen steps. During this process, you should keep your Android device connected to the computer without any disturbance. If you disconnect the device in the middle of the process, it may even get bricked.
- Once you’ve put the device in recovery mode, you can click on the “Next” button to move forward. Then, on the next screen, you should enter the device information correctly, including PDA information. Once the information is selected, you should click on the “Next” button.
- After clicking on the “Next” button, you should see a popup. This message will request you to confirm if the device information is correct or not. If the information is correct, you should click on the option called “Confirm.”
- Now, you should enter the device into download mode. To do this, you should follow the onscreen instructions, and they are very easy.
- Once the device is put into the Download Mode, the program will search for the appropriate firmware. So, just put the device once again into recovery mode through the onscreen instructions.
- After that, Tenorshare 4uKey will recognize the downloaded firmware. It will then start to remove the existing Google account from the Android device. You should make sure to wait patiently as it may even take about 10 minutes. Once the process is completed, you should see a notification.
Alternative #2: iMyFone LockWiper for Android
For those who are confused about the functionality of the Rootjunky, here’s another perfect alternative. Namely, this is iMyFone LockWiper that comes with enough power and sophistication to unlock any FRP. The overall effectiveness of iMyFone LockWiper is pretty much similar to Rootjunky, only easier. No matter if you are a beginner to the subject of unlocking FRP, LockWiper will ensure you do it. The best thing about iMyFone LockWiper is that it allows you to bypass any type of Android lock. That means, it can bypass PIN, pattern, password, and even fingerprint locks without any hassle. So, for people who lost or forgot the passwords, LockWiper should be a superb option for you.
Another thing about iMyFone LockWiper is that it allows you to bypass the lock in a very quick time. So, if you are looking for a quick alternative to Rootjunky FRP, LockWiper should be a great solution. The support they offer is impressive, and they are ready to answer your questions around the clock.
Most significant features of iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
Here are the most notable features associated with iMyFone LockWiper.
- It allows you to get rid of the Google FRP lock even if you don’t have the password.
- Unlock the device in a very quick time without any hassle by this powerful Samsung FRP tool.
- After bypassing the device, no one will be able to track your device remotely.
- It gives you the option of changing the Google credentials assigned to the device.
- You can even assign the device to a new Google account.
- You can gain full control of the device.
How to use iMyFone LockWiper (Android)?
After the program is downloaded to your computer and installed it, you should follow the steps below. These steps are very easy compared to Rootjunky FRP. So, follow them patiently and unlock your FRP.
- Launch the software on your PC to see the home screen. After that, you should click on the option called “Remove Google Lock.”
- Connect the device and click on the “Start” button. That will recognize the device automatically.
- If the device name is not correct, make sure to change it manually and hit “Next.”
- You will be able to see the onscreen instructions to enter the recovery mode. Now, choose the information about the device. Choose its PDA, country, carrier, etc. After that, you should hit “Download” as well.
- Now, the software will proceed and download the firmware package for the respective device. At the completion of the download, just click on “Start to Extract.”
- Now, put the device on “Download Mode” using the onscreen instructions. Then, you should click on “Start.” After that, confirm the action so it will install the firmware package on your device.
- Once the installation is completed, you should put the device on USB Debugging mode to install the firmware. Make sure that you turn on OEM unlock as well (you can follow the onscreen instructions).
- Once you put the device on Download Mode again, the firmware package will be installed.
- Click on the option called “Start to Extract,” and it will unzip the downloaded firmware.
- Right after the extraction, iMyFone LockWiper will proceed to remove the Google FRP.
- Just wait for a couple of seconds as it will remove the lock.
Also, here is everything about Techeligible for your reference.
So, that’s how to use the Rootjunky FRP bypass tool and its powerful alternatives to unlock Google FRP. As you may notice, both LockWiper and 4uKey are very convenient alternatives to Rootjunky FRP. Good luck!
#Rootjunky #FRP #Bypass #Tool #Alternatives