The Google announced a few days ago that the Android 6.0 will be released together with the latest version of the Chromecast. But the most remarkable news is that the LG Nexus 5X or Huawei Nexus 6P are coming out soon after.
The LG Nexus 5X has a brand-new appearance comparing to the LG Nexus of 2013. It supports the users to unlock it with the fingerprints. Any way. It will be a strong opponent to the also newly released iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus.
The Huawei Nexus 6P is also a stunner. The people on the Internet have made a comparison between this phone and the iPhone 6S, saying that this phone is just excellent than the later one in the terms of the price and performance.
Now, let’s see how to restore Kies backup files on LG Nexus 5X / Huawei Nexus 6P – these two wonderful phones with an easy mind.
The third-party tool I recommend is the Wondershare MobileTrans, which is known as the one-click application. In fact, the operation on this tool requires more than one click, but it is really simple and easy. You will know clearly about that in the following passages.
The main functions:
- 1. It can transfer the data file between two devices, including LG Nexus 5X / Huawei Nexus 6P.
- 2. It can create backup files to LG Nexus 5X / Huawei Nexus 6P with ease.
- 3. You can restore the Kies, iCloud, or iTunes backup files to LG Nexus 5X / Huawei Nexus 6P with this tool.
- 4. You can erase all the data files on your LG Nexus 5X / Huawei Nexus 6P completely with this tool.
The devices supported:
- 1.The mobile devices including almost all the Android phones such as the LG Nexus 5X and the Huawei Nexus 6P, the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Lumia Phones, the Blackberry phones and so on.
- 2.The computer including the Windows computer and the Mac computer. But the versions are different.
Step-by-step guidance about how to restore Kies Backup to Nexus 5X / Nexus 6P:
Download the suitable version for your computer and then install it.
Launch the Wondershare MobileTrans by double-clicking on the start icon of this tool and soon the primary window will show up.
Step 3. Tap on “Restore From Backups”
On the primary window, click on “Restore From Backups” & then “Kies” to go to the restore page.
Step 4. Connect your LG Nexus 5X or Huawei Nexus 6P
Connect your LG Nexus 5X or Huawei Nexus 6P to your computer with a USB to have the Wondershare MobileTrans detect your mobile phone.
Step 5. Choose the data files to restore
First, choose the specific backup file or add a new backup file via the “Add Backup File” option on the left. Second, choose the detailed data files on the middle box. Finally, decide to erase your phone or not before starting on the right.
Step 6. Restore Kies Backup files to LG Nexus 5X / Huawei Nexus 6P now
Click on the “Start Transfer” after all above steps done. Remember to keep your LG Nexus 5X or Huawei Nexus 6P connected during the whole process.
#Kies #Backup #Nexus #Kies #Backup #Huawei #Nexus