One of the biggest upsets among Android users is due to how if they previously had an iPhone, they aren’t able to transfer the music from their iPhone directly over to their Android. The upset is understandable as transferring data from an iPhone to another iPhone is hard enough, but transferring from an iPhone to an Android is even harder. Unfortunately, because Apple wants to keep as many of their users using Apple devices, they will never make being able to transfer iTunes music to Galaxy Note 8 on Mac a possibility, which is where dr.fone comes in.
With dr.fone – Transfer (Android), you are able to put iTunes Podcasts on Android & take your iTunes library and transfer it straight on to your Android device without running into any compatibility issues.
Part 1. Using dr.fone to Transfer iTunes Music to Galaxy Note 10 / Note 9 / Galaxy Note 8 on Mac
In this method, we are going to take a look at the dr.fone program and how, in just a few short minutes, you are able to transfer iTunes music to Galaxy Note 10/9/8.
Step #1 – Start off by downloading the dr.fone program for Mac, installing it accordingly, and when you are ready to launch the program.
Step #2 – Once the program is launched, select the “Transfer iTunes Media to Device” option from the top panel.
Note: if you haven’t already done so then now is the perfect time for you to connect your Galaxy Note 8 device using a USB cable.
Step #3 – From here you are able to select either your entire library or take a few moments to selectively choose which playlists you’d like to have transferred. After choosing all of the playlists that you’d like to have transferred, click on the “Transfer” button at the bottom right of the display.
Step #4 – How long this part of the process takes completely depends on the how much data you are transferring, so be patient.
Even though we are focussing on Mac’s in this article, the dr.fone – Transfer (Android) program is available to Windows users too. These are just a few of the features which are available on the dr.fone program, but let’s take a closer look at what dr.fone Transfer has to offer.
dr.fone – Transfer Key Features:
- If you want to remove the middle man, dr.fone – Transfer allows for you to transfer music directly from one device straight over to the other, eliminating the need for you to connect both of your devices to your computer.
- As mentioned above, the dr.fone – Transfer program is available on both Windows computers as well as Mac computers.
- dr.fone – Transfer is compatible with all of the most recent Apple and Android devices and not only allows for music transferring, but movies, TV shows, and any sort of multimedia which is stored on your device.
- It’s important to keep track of the space which is available on your Galaxy Note 8’s hard drive so that if you aren’t able to transfer any more music, you know that. With dr.fone – Transfer, you can see a breakdown of the data which is filling up both your Phone and the SD card which is connected.
As you can see from above, the dr.fone – Android Transfer program has its fair share of features which solely benefit the user and if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to transfer your iTunes music to Galaxy Note 8/9/10 on Mac, then you’ve found the solution for you.
Part 2. Using Samsung Kies to Transfer iTunes Music to Galaxy Note 10 / 9 / 8 on Mac
Aside from dr.fone, another viable option for transferring your iTunes Music to Galaxy Note 8 on Mac is the Samsung Kies program, a program which is developed by Samsung themselves and is available to everyone.
Step #1 – First, make sure that you have downloaded Samsung Kies and installed it accordingly. Once you have it installed, go ahead and run the program.
Step #2 – Once the program has loaded up, go ahead and connect your Galaxy Note 8 (or Note 9, 10) to your Mac using a USB cable.
Step #3 – After Samsung Kies has detected that your device has been connected, click on the “File” tab located at the top of the program, followed by the “Import iTunes playlist to Library”.
Step #4 – Select all of the songs that you’d like to be transferred over to your Galaxy Note 7, and click on the “Transfer to Device” button on the top panel.
Step #5 – After clicking on the “Transfer to Device” button, all that’s left is the transfer process. How long this part of the process takes is completely up to how much music you have decided to transfer, so be patient.
Once the transfer process is complete, you now have your iTunes library available on your Samsung Note 7. It’s clear from both of the methods that we’ve discussed today that while the ability to transfer iTunes music to Galaxy Note 7 is not something which is offered by either Apple or Samsung, with the right tools it is possible.
This isn’t all that Samsung Kies has to offer, so let’s take a deeper look at some of the features which the program has to offer.
- Similar to how iTunes allows for backing up and restoring data on Apple devices, with Samsung Kies you are able to backup and restore data on Samsung devices.
- With Samsung Kies, you have full control over all of the media which you want to put on your device. If you want to create a music playlist, a photo album, or a video playlist, all of which can easily be transferred over to your Samsung device, then you can do just that in a matter of minutes.
While neither of the manufacturers offers the ability to easily transfer iTunes music to Galaxy Note 8, Note 9, Note 10 on Mac, as long as you have the right tools you can do it in no time at all. While dr.fone – Android Transfer is the preferable option out of the two, both of them will get the job done.
#Transfer #iTunes #Music #Galaxy #Note #Note #Note #Mac