- Part 1: Delete Twitter Posts, Accounts and Direct Messages on Your iPhone
- Part 2: How to delete iPhone Facebook inbox message
- Part 3. Easy way to delete iPhone WhatsApp Chat History
- Part 4: How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook data on your iPhone
- Part 5: How to Delete Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp data on iPhone Permanently without Recovery
Part 1: Delete Twitter Posts, Accounts and Direct Messages on Your iPhone
Question 1. By deleting Message history will delete the message on the recipient’s Direct Message inbox in turn. But this method only works on computer but not on your iPhone. The deleted DM messages will be back if I logged in through PC.
Answer: Almost everyone meets this problem because it is how twitter works. You can log in your twitter to delete DM by using a computer. But this doesn’t work on your iPhone, every time you delete DR on iPhone Twitter app inbox, they just were removed to somewhere else and they still exist on your phone.
Learn how to delete Twitter DM (Direct Messages) on your iPhone
- Step 1. Launch Twitter on your iPhone
- Step 2. Press the messages or conversation that you would like to delete for a while
- Step 3. Tap Delete or Delete Conversation when you see options show up
Question 2. I would like to know methods to delete post made on Twitter on my iPhone
Answer: Launch Twitter on iPhone first. Find the Menu and then tap Profile Find in order to check the Tweets you would like to delete. Tap the trash can icon on the bottom which will lead you a message with the cancel option, just tap “Delete Tweet” and all your problems are solved.
Question 3. How cloud I delete my Twitter account by using the Twitter iPhone App?
Answer: The most important thing you need to finger out is that Twitter doesn’t allow people to delete their Twitter account from iPhone completely. You just allow removing and deleting the account from your iPhone via your computer. Please visit Twitter Support Center if you want to deactivate your Twitter account. And the following steps also help you to delete an iPhone Twitter account.
- Step 1. Tap “Settings” to find Twitter, tap it first and then tap your Twitter account.
- Step 2. Tap “Delete Account” which you can find at the bottom, there will be a dialog shows up to ask you to confirm the deletion which you can do this by clicking “Delete Account”.
Part 2: How to delete iPhone Facebook inbox message
People are able to view all their Facebook messages inbox on your iPhone but not be allowed to delete them from the Facebook system permanently. But if you want to do that, you may need your computer to help you. The following steps will tell you how to handle this.
- Step 1. Launch the Facebook on your iPhone
- Step 2. Find the “Messages” icon at the top of the iPhone’s screen and tap it, you will see all the conversations show up and then you can tap those you want to delete
- Step 3. Press the message icon for a while to get the pop-up information, then you can tap “Delete” option to clean all these chosen messages.
Part 3. Easy way to delete iPhone WhatsApp Chat History
To delete single messages or complete conversations or even the whole chat history on your iPhone is not a very difficult thing to do.
How to delete individual message from one conversation on iPhone
- Step 1. Turn the “WhatsApp” on iPhone on and be sure there is Wi-Fi connection available. Then you can tap into the conversation include messages you want to delete.
- Step 2. Click “Edit” option on the top of the screen as well as those messages need to delete. When phone says all these messages are checked, just click the trash bin which is at the bottom part.
How to delete the whole conversation on your iPhone
- Step 1. Find the Chats section and move conversation from right side to the left
- Step 2. Tap the Delete button when you see it
Note: You might be removed from the group if you use this method to delete the group chats. Of course, you don’t want to see this happen. You should follow the next steps to clear all chat history in order to avoid such tragedy.
Clear up all your iPhone WhatsApp chat history
- Step 1. Start you WhatsApp and find Setting, and then scroll to the bottom of the show up list
- Step 2. Tap “Clear All Conversations”.
Part 4: How to Recover Deleted Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook data on your iPhone
If you accidentally delete conversations or text that you don’t want to delete on your iPhone, it will be great for you to know how to recover conversations and text from iPhone. My suggestion is to use the data recovery software to help you. Like dr.fone – iOS Recover will be the best choice for you. You can recover deleted Twitter, Facebook, WhatApps whole chat history and conversation. The next part of this article is about how to use Dr.Fone for iOS to recover your deleted iPhone data.
Step 1. Install and launch dr.fone for iOS on your computer
First, you need to download this software and install it on your computer. After you launch it, you can see the primary window of the software.
Note: The interface will be different for iPhone 4 and iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/6/5S/5C/5/4S. But it won’t affect you to handle this software.
Step 2. Scan your iPhone for lost Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook data & chat history
If you were iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S, you can just click the Start Scan button which is on the interface. The software will take some time to detect your device. But when you use iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, please follow the following steps to enable iPhone scanning mode.
- 1. After connecting iPhone to the computer, click the start button
- 2. Tap the Home and Power button on your iPhone more than 10 seconds
- 3. You should keep holding the Home button for another 15 seconds after you releasing tap the Power button. You must keep doing that until you enter the scan mode.
Note: dr.fone – iOS Recover let you recover lost Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp chat history by using “Recover from iTunes Backup File” or “Recover from iCloud Backup File“, but you can only use this method when you had synced iPhone to iCloud or iTunes before you delete it.
Step 3. Check and recover deleted Twitter, Facebook WhatsApp data on iPhone
When the scan is finished, you can check all the data in the scan result. Find WhatsApp on the left side of the interface, all WhatsApp relate data are able to preview which include chat contents, phone numbers, names, and attachments. Then you can mark those data you would like to recover by ticking off the litter box in front of them. After that, you just need to click Recover and wait for all these data back to your computer.
Part 5: How to Delete Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp data on iPhone Permanently without Recovery
Question: It is very important for me to find a way to permanently delete my chat history and other data on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp on my iPhone. Because there are some conversations in my iPhone that I would rather no one else can read them in the world. If you have any enquiry about can WhatsApp be hacked? click to know more about it.
Answer: People always have something that they wish no one else knows. But to permanently delete data is not an easy task; there are many data recovery software in the market that can recover deleted data. If you want to make these data gone forever, you should try the iMyfone Umate Pro. This software will guarantee its users that once the data been deleted by it, there will be no way to recover them. So, let learn how to use this software by reading the following steps.
- Step 1. Start WhatsApp on your iPhone, and then you should find and delete the chat history in the first place
- Step 2. Download and install this iMyfone Umate Pro software on PC. Use the USB cable to connect iPhone to your PC. The software will show your device on its primary window and you should choose “ERASE DELETED FILES” as well as a proper security level for you.
- Step 3. The software will scan your iPhone and then you can find the deleted WhatsApp, FaceBook, Twitter data. Check them and click “Confirm” so you can delete them permanently from your iPhone.
#Permanently #Delete #Twitter #Posts #Facebook #Inbox #Messages #WhatsApp #Chat #History #iPhone