- Part 1: Delete iPhone email accounts and inbox data
- Part 2: Delete iPhone Voicemail Permanently
- Part 3: Delete iPhone Calendar
- Part 4: Delete iPhone Voice Memos permanently
- Part 5: Delete iPhone Notes
- Part 6: Remove Safari Bookmark on iPhone
- Part 7: Clear up iPhone Safari Browser History
- Part 8: Remove iPhone Safari Cookies
- Part 9: Clean your iOS Backup File
- Part 10: How to delete books from iBooks
Part 1: Delete iPhone email accounts and inbox data
Learn to delete your iPhone Email accounts
- Step 1. Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Step 2. Choose the email account you would like to delete and then tap the Delete Account option
Four steps to delete iPhone Email in Inbox
- Step 1. Check all your emails by tapping Mail app icon on iPhone
- Step 2. See the right corner and click the Edit button
- Step 3. There are many circles on the left side of the title of those mails. Mark those mails you don’t need anymore and then click Move which is on the bottom of the screen. Tap Trash when the confirmation window shows up.
- Step 4. Now you need to return to the primary window which is for Inbox mails the place where all emails of yours are saved. Then you should tap MailBox and find the email account you had deleted during the step 3. Click Trash and then Edit. Recheck the mails you have throw into the trash bin, if everything is OK, tap Delete and clean them all.
I might notice that there is no option for you to delete all the emails in one time. You have to check those emails one by one until the last one if you really have to clean them all. But even if you spent a lot of time doing this, these emails are still exist somewhere on your iPhone and they might be back to the place they had been deleted from. Such as they can be recovered by iMyfone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery easily.
By the way, iMyfone D-Back also can be useful when you need to recover some accidently deleted emails on iPhone.
To solve this problem, there is no other way but use professional software. Like I had mentioned many time, use the iMyfone Umate Pro.
For those emails you don’t want to see them second time in your life, the iMyfone Umate Pro would be the best choice for you.
Part 2: Delete iPhone Voicemail permanently
- Step 1. Tap phone app and then tap Voicemail on the home screen.
- Step 2. Move voice message from right to left and click Delete button
Not a few people had been troubled by the problem of the once deleted voice messages returned. The true is, even these voice messages cannot seen in your phone, they are still staying somewhere in your phone which makes they are very easy to get back to the place they should not be any more. There will only one effective way to delete them once for all from your iPhone, which is using some software like this one named the iMyfone Umate Pro.
Now you can check the following steps to learn how to use iMyfone Umate Pro to Delete iPhone Voicemail permanently
Step 1. Remove your Voicemail messages through your own hands
Tap phone app to find your Voicemail. Move them while holds press them to the left side and then you can click the Delete button on iPhone so you can delete them.
Step 2. Download and install this software on your computer
After download and install iMyfone Umate Pro on your Windows. Use USB cable to connect iPhone to the computer. Your device should be soon displayed on the interface of the software.
Step 3. Choose mode and security level
We suggest you choose the recommended security level and ERASE DELETED FILES mode as the way you delete voice messages.
Step 4. Delete iPhone Voicemail once for all completely
After the three steps, you phone should be scanning by the software right now, after this process finishing. All the detected files will be displayed on the interface, now you can preview and check them carefully and delete those useless voicemail.
Part 3: Delete iPhone Calendar
- Step 1. Open Calendar in your iPhone
- Step 2. Find Calendars on the bottom of the phone screen and tap it
- Step 3. Check the information icon on the right side of the calendar
- Step 4. After entering Edit Calendar interface, check the drop down list and click Delete Calendar
Part 4: Delete iPhone Voice Memos permanently
- Step 1. Open Voice Recorder App on iPhone
- Step 2. Preview the voice memos and select those you would like to delete
- Step 3. Click delete and wait the data be cleaned up.
Anyway, the steps upper there is just the most common way people do this. When you have iOS upgraded, this method might not work any more. Because those deleted voice message keeps coming back to iPhone again and again. You have to try some software that can help you, like iMyfone Umate Pro for Windows to remove them once for all in your iPhone.
Four steps learn how to use iMyfone Umate Pro to remove voice memos on your iPhone permanently
Step 1. Use the most common way to delete voice memos on iPhone first
Step 2. Download and install iMyfone Umate Pro on your computer
After connecting your iPhone to computer, choose one mode so that the software knows how to detect your phone data.
Step 3. Choose security level to delete voice memos on your iPhone
What we suggest you to do is just follow the recommendation of the software which means you’d better use the high level. After that, just click Start and let the software begin to scan your phone.
Step 4. Clean your iPhone voice memos completely
When the scan finished, you are allowed to preview all the data on the window. Check them and take your time to select the data you want to delete. After that, you just need to confirm your action and then click Start to let the voice memos delete.
Part 5: Delete iPhone Notes
- Step 1. Launch the Note app on iPhone
- Step 2. Move the note from right to the left so you can delete them
- Step 3. Clicks Delete in order the notes.
Question: Some of my note had been deleted by my iPhone even without let me know. What’s happened? What should I do to stop this? Help me please!
Answer: Thanks for you question. First, I want to let you know that, it was not your iPhone delete notes automatically. Mostly would be because you had deleted email account before finding notes missing. Since all your notes are related to your mail account, you will have two ways to solve this problem. One is to reactive your mail account on your iPhone or click here to learn more complete steps to recover notes on your iPhone.
Part 6: Remove Safari Bookmark on iPhone
- Step 1. Open Safari on your iPhone first
- Step 2. Tap the book icon
- Step 3. Check the Bookmark, swipe them from right side to the left side and then click Delete button
Part 7: Clear up iPhone Safari Browser History
- Step 1. Launch the web browser
- Step 2. Tap the icon looks like book on the bottom of the browser page
- Step 3. Click History, where you can find the Clean option at the right corner.
Part 8: Remove iPhone Safari Cookies
- Step 1. Tap Settings to find Safari
- Step 2. Check the whole drop down list, find and then click Cookies and Data
- Step 3. Click Clear Cookies and Data after confirming your action
Part 9: Clean your iOS Backup File
Note: For people already have backed up their iPhone with iTunes, directly delete the backup files from iTunes will be the fastest way.
For those people didn’t do that, please follow the three steps and learn what to do.
Step 1. Launch iTunes on your computer and then click the preference menu.
For Windows users, you will find the menu under the Edit menu.
For Mac users, you will find the menu under iTunes menu.
Step 2. Check your Devices tab. You will find the old iOS backup files at the area of the Device Backup. After what you looking for, you can click Delete Backup so that you can start the delete of those files.
Of curse, there will be another way to achieve this. You may also want to try to use the folder where you saved the old iOS backup files to delete backup files
Here are the location for old iOS backup file on computer:
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
The “~” represents your Home folder. If you don’t see Library in your home folder, hold Option and click the Go menu.
Windows XP: Documents and Settings(username)Application DataApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup
Windows Vista7810: Users(username)AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup
#Delete #iPhone #Mail #Voicemail #Calendar #Voice #Memo #Notes #Bookmark #iOS #Backup